Hi guys! Two Blog Love posts in a row, can you believe it? Well it’s happening :P.
Since the New Year started I’ve been looking for better ways of displaying this section, I first tried to only present the links I found interesting, but it’s really bizarre for me to find recipes between DIY and tips, sooo I think the display I bring today will be easier for everyone: If you are in the mood of something concrete you can go for it and only look for the correct header.
Cooking & nutrition
- This recipe is making me hungry right now!
- Let’s go for red fruits again with this (Looking-delicious) blueberry smoothie.
- Doesn’t look this chiken recipe perfect for a night with friends?
- Does winter make you feel cold lately? Let’s add some noddle soup to the menu.
- What about give it a go and try to make some almond milk? Are you ready for some honey on it?
- Well, winter and mojito sometimes doesn’t look as the right combination, maybe with some new cocktails…
- What about slow down and sugar and try new ways of sweeten life?
- Sometimes I am not really sure how I should store groceries and fruits: here’s the ultimated guide to never again mess up with them.
DIY & Freebies
- How many of you have as resolution to stay more organized during 2015? It’s a really common resolution, you know? And so, you can find free calendars & planners, worksheets, resolutions’ cards, motivational quotes and even very original ways of accomplish this year’s resolutions.
- What about make something like this? Your jewelery will be one of a kind.
- A peppermint candle? Yes please!
- Add some pop of color to any place on your home with this fun mat or a beautiful garland.
- Are you traveling soon? Make sure your luggage doesn’t get lost.
- Analytics and appearance are two pilars for a successful blog.
- An easy tutorial explains how to change your theme blog.
- When work and blogging are not the same thing, you need extra organization to achieve all your goals.
- Also, if you want to evolve on the blogging world Elizabeth, from Rosalilium has three different e-courses each one targeting three different levels on the blogging world.
- Do you need to feel better today? Or maybe you want to make someone close happier today?
- I don’t know you, but I’ve been needing this tips for looking better in photos.
- I really love Leah’s toughts about 2014 and what she learned.
- Whould you be able of spending 3 complete months without buying clothes? Maybe we should give it a try and support Rachel’s decision.
- You may want to surprise someone special with this hilarious Valentine’s cards.
- And if you are planning on feeling happier: 9 little things can make a huge difference.