Happy Cinco de Mayo to everyone! Let’s get a little Mexican with this easy recipe and enjoy this day.
- An onion
- 500 gr /1.5 lbs sliced chicken breasts
- 100 gr / 0.2 lbs beef steak
- A green pepper
- A red pepper
- 8 tortillas
- Fajita seasoning
- Mexican tomato sauce
- Grated cheese
- Slice the onion and peppers.
- Chop the chicken in pieces about 10 mm thick.
- Chop the beef in pieces about 5 mm thick.
- Stir-fry the vegetables and when they are well cooked add the meat, stir-fry for 5 minutes at medium heat, add the seasoning, mix it and cook it for 5 more minutes at medium-low heat.
- In a tortilla put some meat with a spoon.
- Add some tomato sauce.
- Add some grated cheese.
- Close the fajita as shown in the image: folding the base of the tortilla to avoid ingredients falling everywhere.
- ENJOY!!! 🙂
What are your favorite Mexican recipes?