Ingredients: (for 2 people)
- 150 gr/5.3 oz macaroni
- Half a big onion or a small one
- 100 gr red pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 4 mushrooms
- grated cheese
- While you cook the pasta, clean and cut the vegetables.
- On a pan, put some olive oil and wait until it’s hot enough to add the vegetables.
- Strain the pasta and set aside (you can add some butter when it’s still hot so the pasta will have a better taste).
- Saute the vegetables until weel cooked, don’t forget to add some salt and pepper.
- Mix on the pan the pasta and the sauce.
- Serve with some grated cheese.
Of course, you can change the vegetables and use the ones you like the best. I like to use this ingredients because tomatoes and pepper’s juice help the sauce being more meaty, but the essence of this recipe is tu use the ingredients you can find on your fridge at that moment.
What about you? What do you cook when you don’t feel like cooking? Is there any special recipe?
Have a nice weekend! Love you,