My life has been changing latelly, and I’m glad of that, I’m working on my new projects and trying to not fall behind on my math lessons and I’m really busy, but I’m enjoying it a lot. And also Mr Funny is here, helping me and listening to me and making me smile. I feel so lucky! 😀
Today I want to share with you the last cupcakes I did… they were so delicious! (I’m for sure meeting my goal of cooking 12 different cupcakes this year, ha, I enjoy so much cooking and eating them!) Are you ready?!?
- 150 g/ 5.3 oz flour
- 50 g/ 1.8 oz cocoa
- A teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 110 ml/ 3.7 fl oz milk
- 110 ml coffee
- A teaspoon vanilla extract
- 115 g/ 4 oz unsalted butter
- 60 g/ 2 oz white sugar
- 60 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 g/ 5.3 oz mascarpone
- 50 g/ 1.8 oz butter
- 450 g/ 16 oz icing sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180 ºC/ 356º F. Prepare the cupcake’s papers.
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- On a bowl, beat the butter and the sugars until creamy.
- Add the egg and beat again.
- On a cup, mix the milk, vanilla extract and coffee.
- Slowly, incorporate half the flour mixture.
- Add the milk mixture.
- Add the other half of the flour.
- Fill 2/3 of the cupcake’s papers and bake for 20 minutes more or less.
- Cool on a rack.
- While you bake and cook the cupcakes, let’s prepare the icing: Mix all the ingredients together, first at medium-low speed and later at medium-high speed for 4-5 more minutes.
- Decorate the biscuit and voilà!
The original colour of the mixture was white but I used food coloring to obtain a blue/purple colour. I bought it a while ago and wanted to try and see the results… But that’s nothing necessary.
Hope you enjoy the new recipe and as I always ask… Please, let me know if you cook them!!!!
Well hope you have a happy Easter’s Weekend and enjoy some time with your closest ones.
P.S: You can now listen and download to The Kojaks’ first single!