Oh yeah, my looong and busy week is coming to an end… And I would say again how my time goes by but I always say the same, don’t I? So today I’m not saying anything about how busy I am, I just feel happy of having some new projects around the corner and this week I really have the feeling that I’ve done loads of work!
Well, today I want to share my one new favorite chocolate pie. I discovered this pie a couple weeks ago and couldn’t stop thinking about it until I cooked the OMG best chocolate pie I’ve ever made.
So get your kitchen tools and be ready!
- 300 gr / 10.6 oz oreos (I used similar ones)
- 100 gr/ 3.5 oz butter
- 200 ml/6.7 oz cream (35% fat)
- 200 gr/7 oz dark chocolate (I used confectionery’s)
- 50 gr/ 1.8 oz butter
- 4 or 5 chopped oreos
- A handful of chocolate chips
- We’ll first prepare the biscuit. Triturate the oreos in a food processor. If you don’t have one, put the oreos in a plastic bag and hit them with a rolling pin until you have biscuit powder.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the triturated oreos.
- Put de batter on a mold and press it until compact. Put it in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate cream.
- Boil the cream, remove from heat and add the butter and the chopped chocolate. Wait a few minutes.
- Stir until you have an homogeneous and bright batter.
- Tip it out on the biscuit you had on the freezer.
- Decorate with the chopped oreos and the chocolate chips and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Unmould and enoy!