Salads, mmm I love salads, always tasty and fresh, in summer something that I eat every day. But I cannot stay without a salad even if the weather is cold (not the case lately). Today, one of my favorites, Goat Cheese Salad.
- A cucumber
- A carrot
- 3 medium tomatoes
- Goat Cheese
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon modena vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Wash the lettuce and the canons. Dry them.
- Peel the cucumber and the carrot, cut them into pieces.
- Cut the goat cheese and the tomatoes.
- Mix on a bowl.
- Prepare the dressing.
- Fry the bacon. It’s better if when you start eating the salad the bacon is still hot so prepare the bacon a before eating.
- Dress the salad and enjoy!
For the dressing:
- Put the honey, the Dijon mustard, the vinegar and the oil all together on a lidded jar. You can add some spices to taste, I like to add garlic powder and some thyme.
- Shake the jar for a few seconds et voilà!
How did your Valentines Day go? Hope you recieved some flowers or bombons.
I’m ready to announce the winners of the giveaway! The winners are:
- Heart brooche – Vienna Garay
- Shamrock brooche – Karla Bataka
- Flower Brooche – Roser Gamonal
- First follower on Bloglovin surprise gift – Esther Garcia
Please, contact me at: deborahrm [at] gmail [dot] com giving me your direction so I can send you the gifts.
I’m so happy everyone that entered the giveaway is having something!
Hope you have a happy weekend! See you around,