Ooooh yes, this week I’ve been talking about love in every post I wrote, it’s something about sharing and telling to others how important they are in my life, something that suddenly has become very important to me.
Today I’m sharing a quick chocolates recipe for those who don’t enjoy cooking but yet want to surprise someone with a tiny gift. You don’t need many ingredients, materials or experience, only 30 minutes of your time. Grab your mama’s apron and follow this easy recipe!
- 200 gr/ 7 oz baking chocolate, or the one you prefer.
- 30 gr/ 1 oz Smacks (or some similar cereal). I used the ones in the image and the result was also very tasty.
- 60 gr/ 2 oz walnuts.
- Melt the chocolate on bain-marie. Make shure it’s not too liquid.
- Add the cereals and the walnuts, the consistence of the batter has to be homogeneous and all the cereals and walnuts have to be covered by chocolate.
- Do the chocolates, you can help yourself using a tablespoon or if you’ve got any molds use them.
- Refrigerate for half an hour and they are ready to be eaten!
I wraped them like in the photos above but you can wrape them using this original freebie or this tutorial or just think about one that fits your style. I gave mines to a friend and she loved them! I’m shure you will surprise the ones you choose.