Last week was my flat mate’s birthday so we had a little dinner party with some Mexican and Spanish food. I wanted to make him feel that day special so decided to try making a new cocktail. I chose this one because it was very easy, it’s alcohol free and here is still grapes season. It was the first time a prepared one so I was a bit worried about the outcome, and in fact, when I first tried it I didn’t like it.
But after beeing a couple hours on the fridge and served with some ice it was delicious! So today, I want to share my very first cocktail.
Ingredients: (10 people)
- 500 g/ 17 oz of green grapes.
- 500 g/ 17 oz of red grapes.
- 12 black peppercorns.
- A piece of ginger. You have to be careful not to add too much ginger because is an ingredient with a very intense flavor.
- Remove the grape’s seeds.
- Grid all ingredients in a blender.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Serve with ice.
You can add a bit of rum if you want to enjoy a more intense cocktail.