Hi again! Christmas is coming and I’m back home for the holidays… It’s been a long trip to see my family, but now I’ve got a few days to enjoy them. Are you going to see your family for Christmas? Have you to travel a long way before getting home? Today I’m sleepish because I didn’t sleep much last night and my brain is not working as it usually do, yesterday I drank a coffe at the afternoon and it was very difficult to sleep.
Here I go with some things I learned his week!
- Don’t mix milk and champaing in a same cocktail, the resulting taste it’s not very good.
- Knitting things (again someone’s present and part of a project I’ll share after holidays).
- It’s not a good idea drinking coffee at the afternoon.
- I discovered polka dots wrapping paper (seriously, I want some!)
- Realized that need to go running more often.
- How funny recording a video is (you’ll see it soon).
- When studying it’s all about time management, yep, and priorities too.
- Loved this Christmas Balls.
This is all for today, hope you like this few things! Please, let me know your opinions! Enjoy your day!
Oh! It’s Monday again? That’s how I feel lately… Time just goes by and I have more and more work to do, in a couple of weeks I start my finals and have to study a lot! And yes, I’ll spend all my Christmas Holidays studying… But let’s talk about something lovely: My new playlist!
A small playlist with some of my favourite old songs. This might be my favourite one, with some classics, and the best part is that I’ve discovered some more songs that I didn’t know!
Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, The Andrew Sisters, Edith Piaf, Louis Armstrong, Marilyn Monroe, Sarah Vaughan and more, are the ones I chose for this vintage playlist.
|The Andrew Sisters
And again… the stupid smile on my face… You know, I’m choosing songs that make me feel very special, for one reason or another, some of them just make me remember my childhood, but others are the ones that I’ve always loved.
It’s been hard to choose, but here is the result. Hope you like it!
When I listen to this playlist I just wonder if I’ll be able to enjoy music the same way those artist did… Happy Monday!